Whether you are looking for an audiologist or are an audiologist looking for a position, advertising with the Connecticut Academy is the most cost effective way to get the word out quickly. For a nominal fee, we will post your ad on the website and facebook, as well as, send an email alert to all members of the Connecticut Academy. Posts will remain active on this site for 3 months.
Click here for details
January 21, 2021
Clinical Audiologist - Lewiston ME
LA Hearing Center is a private, non-profit practice in Lewiston, ME currently seeking an Audiologist who is driven, self-motivated, and passionate about helping patients hear well again. LA Hearing Center is the audiology service line within Sandcastle Clinical & Educational Services, founded in 1996 and well known throughout the region.
Our integrated and wholly collaborative environment allows our clinicians, including; SLPs, OTs, Psychologists, Audiologists, to work alongside educators and professional staff. This is a very unique and truly remarkable experience for employees, families, and patients. The ideal candidate must be strong clinically and effectively counsel while building patient rapport.
Our mission is to provide people of all ages skilled and caring hearing healthcare in support of living full, engaging, healthy lives. We have state of the art equipment in a beautiful facility and continue to grow community outreach to senior centers, schools, local businesses, and healthcare events.
Our location is 40 minutes from Portland and 30 minutes from Augusta, surrounded by Maine’s beautiful mountains, and a short drive from the iconic Maine coast. This is a great opportunity to enhance your skills and grow with a reputable agency. The hours are 8:00 am-5:00 pm Monday-Friday.
Daily tasks and responsibilities
- Providing quality patient care from the first impression, setting realistic expectations, educating the patients as well as their family.
- Treating patients of all ages – 50% Pediatrics/50% Adults.
- Audiograms, providing appropriate recommendations for hearing aids, follow-up care, counseling.
- Maintain documentation and patient files in a timely and accurate manner.
- Additional testing as needed, case by case basis. Hearing aid demonstrations and sales.
- Masters’ Degree or AuD will be considered.
- Active ME Audiology Licensure
- Must have C’s or eligible to obtain as there will be externship supervision.
The successful Audiologist will also possess the following:
- Strong interpersonal (both verbal and written),detail-oriented and organizational skills.
- The ability to work in a team alongside related disciplines/family-oriented environment as well as working independently.
- The ability to interact professionally with patients, physicians, and team members. Strong computer skills.
- We encourage a collaborative setting, sharing ideas and knowledge. Self-motivated, goal-oriented.
We offer an attractive compensation package, which includes a good base salary, healthcare insurance (premium is paid in part by the practice), PTO time, 12 paid holidays. Staff has the opportunity to access group rates for dental insurance, life insurance, and short-term disability. Our 501c3 agency qualifies for public student loan forgiveness, annual stipend offered for licensure/CEU’s. Relocation bonus offered as well as needed.
Please contact: Dawn Bauer Senior Corporate Recruiter Consult YHN 225 Wilmington - West Chester Pike, Ste. 300 Chadds Ford, PA 19317 Office: 800-984-3272 x331 email@example.com
December 17, 2020
Audiologist - East Windsor, Connecticut
HearingLife is a busy, fast-growing hearing aid dispensing practice in East Windsdor, CT. We are seeking a licensed Audiologist with sales experience for a full-time position. The ideal candidate must be licensed in Connecticut. If you have a sales aptitude and a willingness to learn our proven sales and dispensing process, an exciting opportunity awaits you. This is a dispensing practice with a focus on providing high quality instruments and services to our patients.
HearingLife is part of the Demant Group. Demant is a world-leading hearing healthcare group that for more than a century has played a vital part in developing innovative technologies and know-how to help improve people’s hearing and health. In every aspect, from hearing devices, hearing implants and diagnostic equipment to intelligent audio solutions and hearing care all over the world, Demant is active and engaged. The Demant Group operates in a global market with companies in more than 30 countries, employs more than 14,500 staff and generates annual revenue of DKK 14 billion (approx. 2.1 billion USD). Our products are sold in more than 130 countries.
Establish rapport with and gather history from patients, conduct audiometric testing and make recommendations for hearing aids
- Utilize outstanding communication and interpersonal skills to provide patient with a hearing aid solution
- Utilize calling techniques and work closely with your team to generate new opportunities
- Professional interaction with patients, physicians
- Understand, champion and implement specific marketing campaigns
- Provide outstanding aftercare and follow up to patients
- Understanding and knowledge of record keeping and sales process
- Master's Degree and/or Doctorate of Audiology or Connecticut state license
- Extensive functional and technical hearing aid product and service process knowledge
- At least 1 year relevant hearing health experience
- At least 1 year dispensing hearing products and providing patient care
- Proven track record of hearing care sales achievement
- At least 1 year of fitting and troubleshooting programmable hearing aids in a clinical environment
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If interested in the position, please attach your resume and email Shannon Martin firstname.lastname@example.org
He can also be reached on his mobile # (609) 212 3323.
December 14, 2020
Audiologist - Long Term Care
Make your own hours!
Partners in Long Term Care is searching for an Audiologist to join our mobile practice. No Weekends, No Nights!
Partnership opportunity available. Be part of our growing practice to help service the needs of our elderly population. If interested, please send resume to Rosa@partnersltc.com
Experience: Audiologist: 2 plus years experience required
License: Doctor of Audiology
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Partnership