Whether you are looking for an audiologist or are an audiologist looking for a position, advertising with the Connecticut Academy is the most cost effective way to get the word out quickly. For a nominal fee, we will post your ad on the website and facebook, as well as, send an email alert to all members of the Connecticut Academy. Posts will remain active on this site for 3 months.
Click here for details
October 1, 2020
Audiologist - Stamford Public School System
Please review and consider Stamford Public Schools Response for Proposal for Pediatric Audiology Services. Please direct questions to Jon Panzer at 203-977-5622 or Wayne Holland at 203-977-4853.
September 28, 2020
Audiologist – ENT Practice - Full time
Eastern Connecticut Ear, Nose & Throat, P.C. is a busy, privately owned, 4 physician, multidisciplinary ENT practice in Eastern CT. We have an immediate opening for an experienced full-time audiologist.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- A Master’s degree in Audiology is required.
- Familiarity with Starkey Hearing technologies is a plus.
- Must be able to perform audiometric testing, hearing aid fittings, dispensing and service.
- Must be able to educate patients about hearing health and hearing loss and clearly review test results and
- treatment options with patients and their families.
- Strong organizational skills, flexibility in daily schedule and ability to travel between offices is required.